Let me be still and listen...

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Moves and more changes

Well, sometimes all that it takes is a good ol' girl's night out to change your focus and remember what your dreams are. After many many months of confinement I actually went out last night and had a blast. I caught up with a good friend who turns out to be one big famous blogger;0) Check it out, that girl is TALENTED! All this for them is one cute place for fun ideas and inspiration. Thank you Mary Jo, I hope one day I will be as productive as you! And of course thank you for a fun night out!

I have been absent again, because we have been exploring the real estate market more closely the last few weeks and it turns out we might have found a nice house. Let's cross our fingers, but I believe we may be moving. After almost 10 years city life we will explore a more remote life style, living about 35 minutes from the bigger city in the area. We were looking for something like that because we yearning for a more quiet and calming surrounding for our little ones and us of course. Now that said in the final days before signing the purchase and sale we getting a little nervous and are hoping to find one clear answer to our question: Are we doing the right thing? I doubt we will find the answer at this moment, but I have a feeling we should proceed after all. The commitment puts quite some pressure on us, but we have just hours to decide. So please bare with us and I will let you know in the next couple of days.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks Romy! I had so much fun out last night too! Gotta do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete